Choose from a category below
- Q:How do I become an Aurora client?
- A:We have a page on our website that can walk you through the registration process. We will contact you within a few days with further details.
- Q:What type of documentation do I need to become a client?
- A:You need a referral from your doctor and a medical document from Health Canada. More detailed information will be provided to you after you’ve completed the registration form.
- Q:Where can I find a doctor who will issue me a referral for medical cannabis?
- A:After registering, we provide you with a list of recommended doctors in your area.
- Q:How do I apply for a job with Aurora?
- A:Easy! Check our careers page and apply using the online form. If you have difficulty using the online application feature, email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q:Where can I find Aurora’s job listings?
- A:We post jobs on our careers page, as well as websites such as LinkedIn.
- Q:Where can I send in my CV and cover letter?
- A:If you have a specialized skill that you believe will benefit Aurora, but there is no job listing available, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Q:How do I buy Aurora stock?
- A:We recommend speaking to your financial institution or financial advisor about any personal investment decisions.
- Q:Where can I find Aurora’s most recent press releases?
- A:You can stay up to date with Aurora’s latest press releases on the investors section of our website.
- Q:How do I partner with Aurora on product or service development?
- A:If you are interested in partnering with Aurora, but you are not a cannabis grower or retailer, we are interested in your business. Please send all product or service development to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q:What is Aurora Pro?
- A:Aurora Pro is a business-to-business membership programme designed to help growers, retailers, distributors, and other service providers focus on their core strengths. For more information please visit our Aurora Pro website.
- Q:I am a retailer. What services can Aurora Pro provide for me?
- A:An Aurora Pro membership will provide your business with detailed product information, advance notice of product availability and releases, as well as other useful insights. For more information please visit Aurora Pro website.
- Q:I am a producer. What services can Aurora Pro provide for me?
- A:Aurora Pro aims to provide licensed cannabis producers (or those currently in the licensing process) with facility design expertise, access to our widespread distribution channels, and any broader operational support that may be required. For more information please visit Aurora Pro website.
- Q:Who should I contact for event sponsorship?
- A:Are you putting on an event, expo or cultural activity that you believe would be a good fit for Aurora? Please send a detailed email to email@example.com for all event and sponsorship opportunities.
- Q:How do I share my business idea with Aurora?
- A:Do you have a bold new business idea and would like to partner with Aurora? If you think Aurora would be a good fit for your product or idea, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive our newsletter